Thursday , 2 July 2015
Home / Stylish Summer and Eid Collection 2013 for Kids by Leisure Club
2013-new-kidz-eid-desighn-leisure-club-1

Stylish Summer and Eid Collection 2013 for Kids by Leisure Club

Like previous year kids are waiting for Leisure Club eid ul fiter collection and the wiat is end. Leisure Club (LC) has recently launched Kids Wear Collection 2013 for forthcoming Eid ul Fitr. This beautiful eid Collection 2013 by Leisure Club has consists of all and pure jap wear outfits for girls. An exquisite style of eid dresses has additionally been additional for young and tiny ladies and boys which incorporates lehenagas, sharara, frocks, long shirts and churidar pajamas that every one very little ladies like to don on eid whereas stylish salwar Kameez and kurta with pajama for tiny boys.

Leisure Club may be a terribly noted family garment complete of Asian nation. Leisure Club may be a noted fashion label for complete family vesture. In Leisure Club fashion store you’ll notice fashion and classy outfits of men, ladies and Kids. They provide high-quality, on-trend vesture and accessories at reasonable costs.

Leisure Club has already launched several collections that are particularly created per the demand of their fans and purchasers who continually prefer to wear one thing new with the passage of your time and fashion trend of Asian nation. This Collection can cause you to a lot of engaging and dashing whenever you’ll go attend the party, wedding dresses or another competition. Now take a look over Leisure Club New Eid Collection 2013 For Male & Female Kids…

GD Star Rating
a WordPress rating system
GD Star Rating
a WordPress rating system

About Mubashir

Check Also

Pic shows: Bhavesh Thummer, the man who was injured in shock mobile phone explosion.

A man suffered severe injuries to his chest and face when a mobile phone blew up in his face.

Diamond polisher Bhavesh Thummer, 30, was rushed to hospital when the accident happened in the neighbourhood of Punagam, in the city of Surat in Western India's Gujarat State.

He was treated for injuries to his left eye, ear and chest at a private hospital and then moved to Simmer hospital in Sahara Darwaja in Surat, but he is reported to be out of danger.

The shocked victim was at his friend Kanti Patel’s timber mart in Punagam when the unusual accident happened as he put the phone to his ear.

The burning device then dropped to a desk where it set fire to some paper and blackened the surface.

Punagam police took statements from the victim in hospital and handed them to health and safety experts who have launched an investigation.

They are examining what is left of the mobile phone which suddenly blew up. It is not known what the make of it was, or whether it was an old phone.

(ends)

Mobile phone explodes on Indian man’s face during call

Mobile phone explodes on Indian mobile phone explodes on indian man was seriously injured as ...

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: